
|
Twitter PHOTOS Tuesday, February 23, 2010 ![]() ![]() ![]() Goooood morning peepo (: First time having to use the notebook so early. Loads of compilations to do for portfolio submission tmrw. And photoshop is running freaking slow, just because they expect us to submit it in the resolution of 300. And everytime it takes ages to load or save, ends up, I've to turn to facebook or youtube and never goes back, lol. OHH- did I mention that no results were being posted? All the other minor announcements came up but not the results. Once again - we, 120 students were all being cheated by one lecturer. How great is that.... My webcam finally worked on msn. All thanks to some online forum where this problem is being raised. And ipod's sync-ing problem was being solved there too hahaha, how useful right. I should work on a new blog skin soon (: But can't bear to leave this happy-looking skin. There's time now- finally. Yet, i've to plan on my piano, look for another job....etc. Can't I have a break. |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |