Monster War.
Twitter



piano diploma
Saturday, February 27, 2010

1.21 am ( ;

YAY- finally made an approach to find out more on the diploma. And made my decision - diploma in performing :D woooots. Takes up at least 2 years or so, meaning it'll be around the 3rd year in Darch. First thing to do : building up repertoires. Range of music is too limited :( Spent about 50 on mozart's volume 2 sonata. More coming up.... I need money!

Should look for a job soon. Saw a friend of mine working at carrefour today.... Papers just ended not long ago right? - she's already started working and I'm still spending time walking around LOL. *embarrassed.

Bought clay today for making something. Art and Craft begins (: It was primary 5 when I last touched clay :D

Yin Leng : Pleaseee, U're late. I was already in school...,, boooooooz. hahaha
ShanTing : Thankss! Hope u're going for it someday too! Yeaaaa, the slots! >< Soon when school reopens, headache starts. haha, yinleng's design v nice you know :D


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot