Monster War.
Twitter



PIANO.
Thursday, February 25, 2010

HI ALL :D

All submissions are OVER. (:
All results are BACK. (:

That's it, pretty much done with YEAR 1 hahaha very tough year, ought to be glad that it's all over.

Gonna stay at home for some work and thinking and packing.
Have to decide on which diploma soon, need so much advices. But most probably, not going to take the instrument teaching.... cos it's really boring :( Maybe I'll just go for music performance, which is quite demanding. Sight reading has to be good, oh gosh. :( Thank god there isn't any time frame for a completion of one diploma. Guess by the time I get this music diploma, will be the time I graduate from poly (: This was my initial plan since few years ago. Finally get to start with the plan after one year in arch. Hope this goes smoothly.

I should just focus on piano for the time being.
Daddy says the routine may be back again where piano lessons will be stopped for 2 months or so when school starts. Cos that's what happened last year. Holiday - i get my piano lessons. Non-holiday - I stop my piano lesson. *BIG SIGH.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot