Monster War.
Twitter



BYE (:
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

5 hours more to take his leave from t3 : ( But best off all, this makes him active on facebook hahahahaha

So that left me with no more msgs I would want to look forward to LOLS will be keeping myself super occupied with stuffs from tmrw onwards. But even if he is around, I had to complete those stuffs hahaha Went to apply for a 3 day job, nice(:

Everything seems like it's going for a new look. Changed my msn nickname, I guess it was exactly the same old plain one for almost a year. Since having a new list of Darchies in msn, they'll neeed to recognise who's contact it belongs to LOL

Intense practising on piano tmrw... Gonna have my first diploma lesson on saturday morning. Yippees

OHYES,
today's cool. :)
Got air con installed(: Cos the old one actually died for half a year and we decided to get a new one (atlast). I loveee my room now hahaha But it wasn't v pleasant after the installation, as the house is filled with DUSTS after all the drilling =.=

K, goodnight loves. (:


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot