
|
Twitter cars, dream, life, date Thursday, March 11, 2010 Blue ferrari california opposite at it's showroom! (: Wonder if it's still there, since it was said to be delivered. Passed by it being covered, after checking, it was said to be a blue california :( I thought it was the italia arriving...,,^$@#!@$# cos it was covered hahahahaha Yellow cali was there too. *Naise. I have a big big dream. A big house, a nice car, and some money enough to support the house and car and my life. Of course, it wouldn't be considered as SOME money by then. LOLS... mom asked me: why is it that you and brother loves cars so much? what's so special bout it? And I said : no idea, but definitely it kills time better than dressing up at home and be a lovely princess for a date. (No Offence) (: 4 more days! And can't wait for tmrwww..... a date with the girlssss. I started to respond to *'s replies. Unblock the contact in msn. Hoping that by any chance, i'll pop up a question of whether we should hang out since I missed the last date and gone missing for a month or so. Yet * was no where to be found :( Facebook no reply, Msn not online. Guess that's the price to pay for missing a meet up. hahahah Hope you'll be back in anytime (: Managed to find someone for lunch laterrrr (: *BEAMSSSSSSS. alright, good bye (: 10.54 am |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |