
|
Twitter dream Tuesday, March 2, 2010 Officially ended year 1 in Darch (: Went school at noon and was told that 'results' will be delayed. And the delay was almost 2 hours tsk! The only sentence that kept us waiting for 2 hours was : k guys, everyone of you can leave now, bring ur files and models back, except for ***** who has to stay back..... That's all lols. Kinda cool to be going to school because of this announcement right? :D Young cum rich people with supercars, I've seen enough. But none so far has convinced me that they had actually worked hard for the expensive babes they have. Can't deny, the babe they drive has always kept me envying the look they get from outsiders. Afterall, it's a motivation for me, yet I can't bring myself to believe that these rich people are actually depending on what their parents have for them. Did they actually worked hard for it ? .... I started being focus since the day I turned 17. You may see that i've put in so much effort in this year and this kicked start the plan for m.a.c...... but do you know, I may not even be able to realise/fufil one of them. Because I've got a feeling, I know how to plan the path, but I may not reach the peak. Soon, one day...,, I'll just have to wake from my dream and face reality. Come on........ - nights love. ShanTing : okok :D !! Waaa, soft pedal ? :( The previous piano when I played with soft pedal, I have to stepped on it through out hahahahahaha 6am so early... so hardworking lor :D :D :D YinLeng : What did you do to make the earth so hot ? TOO MUCH TREES GONE? CO2 too much? Global warming? *winks. hahahaha I'm sure I update much frequently than you. awww. |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |