Monster War.
Twitter



know me
Thursday, March 4, 2010

time to update the space (:

Ipoood was sent to hospital yesterday, and got it replaced today. Like finally.... when they kept proclaiming there was nothing wrong with it.

Got to school in the morning for the collection of money for sculpture competition. 60 bucks into pocket hahaha then to raffles for lunch and bought FORM magazine! D+A is out, planning to get it though it doesn't have much interesting stuffs in it, but it's still part of my collection in the shelf hahahahaha Met jiayan at marina sq and sent my old mp3 for repair, but they said can't do anything...,, wth. *HOW

I'M FREAKING HAPPY, GLAD, SATISFIED, since... TUESDAY(:

Don't think i'm gonna get a job. Time to be spent on library, piano and all. Yesss, i'm getting ready for next project. Got something really useful on hand today, it isn't for sale, but someone gave it to me despite being the only copy. *THANKSSS.

Going to the library tomorrow, and I shall learn how to be creative :D Have been spending everyday outside...,, but haven't been spending on shopping. Really can't afford to spend a single money since I'm saving up for M.A.C. It kind of sucks to the max cos I kept telling myself, no, I shouldn't buy. Nevermind, I know i'm always one step closer to the future of supercar and beautiful house by doing this.

Ending here. I'M HAPPPPPPY!


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot