Monster War.
Twitter



Spare me a post for him
Monday, March 8, 2010

So damn bored and I can't be bothered to look for an extra job anymore (: He's leaving in 2 days' time, marks the end of my lovely fun. AWW....,,

Should I be feeling bitterrr. hahahaha Wished time for us could be longer, like maybe till mid of april, when school reopens, and off we go for serious concentration. But when will such great plannings happen ? (: Got his results and leaving so soon, so fasttttt.

4 months only...,, hurrry. let's get the countdown starting (:

Single now. Looking around for fun with the girls.
PS. I'm still in love * (:

JiaYan : hahahaha wo bu yao. LOLS. m a c is perfect. m a c k ... maybe somedayyyy ~~ haha
ShanTing : yesss, I still love it when sitting in class copying the notes and revision at home (: But arch doesn't have that, and even if got effort, also may not get good grades ; ( take care k! <3 FRIDAY.
YinLeng : yaa, frustration ( : haha Thank you, i achieve already you must TREAT me (:


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot